WELCOME BACK TO OUR HISTORIC THEATRE!
Keeping our patrons, artists, and staff safe.
The Auditorium Theatre is proud to be a part of a growing coalition of more than 60 performing arts venues and producers across Chicagoland that have agreed upon COVID-19 Vaccination and Mask Requirements for audiences, staff, and performers. Each show may have different specific requirements (scroll below).
Current COVID-19 Safety Requirements:
- Proof of vaccination and identification at the time of entry into theatre. Fully vaccinated means the performance date must be at least 14 days after a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine or 14 days after the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine.
- OR guests may provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours of the performance start time, or a negative COVID-19 antigen test taken within 6 hours of the performance start time.
- OR guests under 12 must wear a mask at all times. A negative test is not currently required.
- Masks will be required at all times at the venue, except when eating and drinking.
- Any attendee that does not follow protocols, will not be permitted entry, or will be asked to leave the theatre.
- Ticket holders who enter the building agree that attending a live performance could expose them to a risk of COVID-19 exposure. All ticket holders voluntarily assume all risk.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the 14 days preceding the performance date or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home and contact us @ 312.341.2300 or [email protected] to arrange a refund, credit, exchange, or donation.
Neil Gaiman COVID-19 Protocol
- This event is requiring all attendees and staff to wear masks at all times and be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 OR produce proof of a negative COVID-19 test result taken within 48 hours of the event.
- In attending the event, you certify and attest that you and all individuals in your party attending the event:
- Are wearing masks at all times regardless of age
- Are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose, NO LATER THAN *2 weeks prior to the show*)
- OR have tested negative for COVID-19 within 48 hours of the show
- Will provide proof of vaccination OR negative test; i.e. original vaccination card, copy of vaccination card, picture of vaccination card, copy of negative test, etc. Name on proof of vaccination or negative test must match name on ID
*There can be medical exceptions with a note from a doctor.
How to show proof of vaccination or negative test:
Bindle safeguards COVID-19 vaccination records, keeping personal health and identity data strictly private and anonymous.
- Download the “My Bindle” app for faster entry to entertainment venues across Chicago! Download “My Bindle” from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
- Click here for step by step instructions.
- If you already have Bindle, search for the Auditorium Theatre and click Create Entry Pass.
PAPER OR PHOTO PROOF
- If you’re unable to use Bindle, you must present a photo ID with one (1) of the following:
- Vaccination card
- Photo of your vaccination card
- Proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours of the performance start time, or a negative COVID-19 antigen test taken within 6 hours of the performance start time