WE CAN’T WAIT TO WELCOME YOU BACK!
Keeping our patrons, artists, and staff safe.
The Auditorium Theatre is proud to be a part of a growing coalition of more than 60 performing arts venues and producers across Chicagoland that have agreed upon COVID-19 Vaccination and Mask Requirements for audiences, staff, and performers. Each show may have different specific requirements (scroll below).
General COVID-19 Safety Requirements:
- Proof of vaccination and identification at the time of entry into theatre. Fully vaccinated means the performance date must be at least 14 days after a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine or 14 days after the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine.
- OR guests may provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours of the performance start time, or a negative COVID-19 antigen test taken within 6 hours of the performance start time. (Please note – the My Morning Jacket concert is only accepting proof of vaccination except for guests under the age of 12 who may present a negative test.)
- Masks will be required at all times at the venue, except when eating and drinking.
- Any attendee that does not follow protocols, will not be permitted entry, or will be asked to leave the theatre.
- Ticket holders who enter the building agree that attending a live performance could expose them to a risk of COVID-19 exposure. All ticket holders voluntarily assume all risk.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the 14 days preceding the performance date or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home and contact us @ 312.341.2300 or [email protected] to arrange a refund, credit, exchange, or donation.
My Morning Jacket COVID-19 Safety Protocols:
- Ticket holders will be required to present proof of a full COVID-19 vaccination.
- Children under the age of 12 must present proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours of the show.
- Masks will be required for entry.