Published: August 20, 2019
The Development Associate will learn critical fundraising and administrative skills applicable in both the for-profit and non-profit sectors, while assisting the Auditorium Theatre’s Development Department with fundraising initiatives, donor solicitation, research, correspondence, and analysis to augment the success of one of Chicago’s most iconic, celebrated and historic artistic venues.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Strong technical skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, communication (written and verbal), interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining good working relationships.
- Ability to demonstrate a commitment to service excellence by embodying Roosevelt’s core values, mission, and vision in every aspect of the role working with students, faculty, staff, and visitors.
- A positive and professional demeanor is a must.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook.