Published: September 4, 2019
Associate Director of Marketing
The Associate Director of Marketing is a key member of the Auditorium Theatre marketing and sales team, responsible for the day to day operations of the department, the creation and implementation of marketing plans for Auditorium Theatre presenting shows, and serves as the primary marketing support for rentals. In addition, this position manages ad design and trafficking, and works with the Associate Director of Communications to create meaningful partnerships in the community around the theatre’s programming.
This is a full-time, exempt position that reports to the Chief Marketing Officer. Some evenings and weekends required, including working remotely.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 3 years of arts marketing experience required.
- Ability to work independently with strong problem solving abilities.
- Creativity and resourcefulness a must.
- Moderate graphic design experience.
- Love and appreciation of dance, music and theatre a must!
- Must be able to maintain a positive attitude and professional demeanor in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational, communication (written and verbal), interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining good working relationships with both our internal and external partners.
- Ability to demonstrate a commitment to service excellence by embodying the Auditorium Theatre’s core values, mission, and vision in every aspect of the role.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.