The Auditorium Theatre Auxiliary Board is a diverse group of young professionals devoted to raising awareness and generating support for the Auditorium’s educational outreach efforts and world-renowned programming and helping to fund the restoration and preservation of the National Historic Landmark Auditorium Theatre.
The Auxiliary Board consists of individuals invested in the mission, preservation, and success of the Auditorium Theatre. Auxiliary Board members serve as informed ambassadors of the theatre and are community figures in promoting the programs and initiatives of the Auxiliary Board, including annual fundraising, outreach efforts, preservation work, and young professional events. In exchange, members are entitled to several benefits—from exclusive invitations to recognition in event programs and networking opportunities.
CLICK HERE FOR A LIST OF CURRENT MEMBERS!
- Recognition in the Auditorium Theatre’s season program books
- Recognition on Auditorium Theatre Auxiliary Board event materials
- Exclusive access to the Adler Room (donor lounge with beverage service) during Auditorium Theatre performances (pre-show and intermission)
- Invitations to exclusive networking opportunities and events
- Donate a minimum of $75 annually
- Attend quarterly Auxiliary Board meetings
- Assist in the planning and execution of Auxiliary Board events, including solicitating sponsorships and ticket sales
- Serve as Auxiliary Board ambassadors by supporting the recruitment, promotion, and fundraising efforts of the Board for annual events
Want to Learn More About Joining?
Call 312.341.2397 or email [email protected] so we can contact you, or submit an inquiry here!