The health and safety of Auditorium Theatre patrons, staff, and artists is our highest priority. We are closely monitoring the evolving situation regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus) and are in close contact with public health officials regarding best practices. In addition to supplying hand sanitizer and tissues for our patrons, we are also ramping up our cleaning procedures and adding extra cleaning staff to help ensure that our theatre stays as clean possible.
Steps You Can Take to Protect Yourself and Others:
- Stay home if you are sick! Call us at 312.341.2300 to discuss options.
- Wash your hands! Frequent, thorough hand-washing is encouraged to help prevent the spread of germs. Restrooms and sinks are located on the lower level and on the third floor. Accessible and all-gender restrooms and sinks are located on the main floor. We’ve also placed additional hand sanitizer dispensers around the theatre lobbies.
- Use a tissue! If you feel a cough or a sneeze coming on while at the theatre, please cover your mouth and nose with a tissue and promptly dispose of the tissue in one of our trash cans. Tissues are available throughout the theatre lobbies.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Visit the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s Clean Hands and Coughing & Sneezing webpages for additional information.
- For the latest updates from the CDC, click here.
Please contact us at [email protected] or 312.341.2300 if you have any questions!