Hearts to Art Home | Frequently Asked Questions | Junior Counselors | Resources & Referrals | Press
Thank you to our Hearts to Art sponsors!
Hearts to Art is made possible through generous support from our Major Sponsors:
- Linda and James J. Mitchell Endowment
- Efroymson Family Fund
- Lauri S. Bauer Foundation For Sudden Loss
- D. Elizabeth Price
- John P. Brazzale
- Auditorium Theatre Auxiliary Board
- Andrew and Alice Fischer Charitable Trust
- The Lila H. Borgstrom Foundation
- Chicago Cabaret Professionals
- The Armin and Esther Hirsch Foundation
- The Colmar Foundation
- M & J Kennelly Foundation
- Evon D. & Jack H. Keck Foundation
- Ivanhoe Theater Foundation
- Constellation, an Exelon Company
- And many individual donors!
The children who come to this Auditorium Theatre summer camp have all endured one common, tragic event — they have all experienced the death of a parent. Your compassionate gift of any size to Hearts to Art will be used to give every camper an exciting and hope-filled arts experience this summer.