The world’s finest classical and contemporary dance has always held a prominent place at the Auditorium Theatre starting with performances by Anna Pavlova and Isadora Duncan during its original opening season in 1889. Help us continue this legacy. As a Dance Partner, you will be among an exclusive group of avid dance supporters who gain access to conversations, events, and artists as we consider future seasons of dance for our landmark stage.
Membership in Dance Partners includes the following benefits:
- Concierge ticketing service
- Advance invitations to special events
- Exclusive access to the Auditorium’s programming staff
- Opportunities to meet dancers and choreographers
- Admission to the Adler Room donor lounge during presented performances
- Listing in the performance programs
- A chance to form a community of dance lovers
We wish to thank our inaugural members (as of March 1, 2018)
|Mr. & Mrs. Norman Bobins
Daniel and Pamella DeVos Foundation
C.J. Dillon and Steve Clements
Shawn M. Donnelley and Christopher M. Kelly
Patti Eylar and Charlie Gardner
Ms. Victoria Holdren
Helen Hall Melchior
Anne and Keith Moffat
Tania and Alexei Moskalenko
Ann and Tom Nash
Kenneth R. Norgan
Deanne Rotfeld Levy
Denise Littlefield Sobel
Jill and John Svoboda
Ms. Elizabeth Yntema and Mr. Mark Ferguson
Friends of Too Hot to Handel
If you have experienced this show, you know what Too Hot soloist Alfreda Burke means when she says, “You don’t leave the same way that you come!” Being a Friend of this radically inclusive version of Handel’s Messiah will have you clapping, swaying, and dancing during the performance, knowing that you helped bring this production to our beloved community once again.
Your participation as a Friend of Too Hot to Handel entitles you and a guest to:
- Two prime tickets to Too Hot to Handel
- Reservation for two at the elegant Friends of Too Hot dinner
- An exclusive opening night post-performance champagne toast
- Immediate membership in the Adler Society, which includes access to the Adler Room donor lounge where you will enjoy complimentary beverages, private restrooms, and courtesy coat check.
In order to join any of these influential groups of supporters, please contact Kelly Saroff Allen at [email protected] or 312.341.2364 and help us to ensure that the Auditorium Theatre is Chicago’s home to the world’s most riveting and relevant artists.