Friday, November 18 | 7:30PM; Saturday, November 19 | 7:30PM; Sunday, November 20 | 3PM
Don’t miss the company that the Chicago Tribune calls “uplifting”! Dance Theatre of Harlem returns to the Auditorium Theatre for 3 performances only with the Midwest premiere of Francesca Harper’s powerful piece, System, along with Robert Garland’s Brahms Variations and Nacho Duato’s Coming Together. Presenting cutting edge contemporary works that use the language of ballet to celebrate African American culture, Dance Theatre of Harlem brings new life to the art form of classical ballet. Chicago Sinfonietta joins the company with live music by composer John Adams.
- Revel with us! $35 Tickets for Pre-Show Party + Performance
- Reveler Parties only valid for patrons ages 21-45! Use Code: REVELER
- Dancer Da’Von Doane Shares His Message Behind System
- Dance Theatre of Harlem Making 21st Century Dancers
- Dance Theatre of Harlem, stopping in D.C., still break barriers, one step at a time