If you have experienced this show, you know what Too Hot soloist Alfreda Burke means when she says, “You don’t leave the same way that you come!” Being a Friend of this radically inclusive version of Handel’s Messiah will have you clapping, swaying, and dancing during the performance, knowing that you helped bring this production to our beloved community once again.
Your participation as a Friend of Too Hot to Handel entitles you and a guest to:
- Two prime tickets to the performance
- An elegant dinner in advance of the show with the Too Hot stars and other “Friends”
- An opening night post-performance champagne toast
- Immediate membership in the Auditorium Theatre’s Adler Society giving level including complimentary refreshments, private restrooms, and courtesy coat check.
Tammy and Rob Campbell
Patti Eylar and Charlie Gardner
Hermene Hartmann, Chair Emeritus
Shelley and William Farley
Judie and Richard Green
Pamela G. Meyer
Tania and Alexie Moskalenko
Margaret and Dave Radelet
Janice Van Dyke and John Zeilstra
Dave Samber and Darrell Windle
The world’s finest classical and contemporary dance has always held a prominent place at the Auditorium Theatre starting with performances by Anna Pavlova and Isadora Duncan during its original opening season in 1889. Help us continue this legacy. As a Dance Partner, you will be among an exclusive group of avid dance supporters who gain access to conversations, events, and artists as we consider future seasons of dance for our landmark stage.
Membership in Dance Partners includes the following benefits:
- Concierge ticketing service
- Advance invitations to special events
- Opportunities to meet dancers and choreographers
- Access to the Adler Room (donor lounge)
- Listing in the performance programs
- A chance to form a community of dance lovers
We wish to thank our inaugural members (as of November 1, 2017)
|Mr. & Mrs. Norman Bobins
Daniel and Pamella DeVos Foundation
C.J. Dillon and Steve Clements
Shawn M. Donnelley and Christopher M. Kelly
Patti Eylar and Charlie Gardner
Ms. Victoria Holdren
Helen Hall Melchior
Tania and Alexei Moskalenko
Ann and Tom Nash
Kenneth R. Norgan
Denise Littlefield Sobel
Jill and John Svoboda
Ms. Elizabeth Yntema and Mr. Mark Ferguson
The Auditorium Theatre has been the Chicago home to Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater for over 47 years. We look forward to their return this season March 7-11, 2018. Join the Ailey Circle today and join a group of friends who enjoy an intimate reception with the artistic director of the Ailey company while ensuring their annual return to the Auditorium for all of Chicago to enjoy.
With your Ailey Circle gift, you will enjoy:
- The annual Ailey Circle Event with Robert Battle – more details to follow.
- One VIP orchestra ticket to the Ailey performance of your choice the week of March 7-11, 2018.
- Recognition as an Ailey Circle Member on signage in the Auditorium Theatre lobby.
In order to join any of these influential groups of supporters, please contact Kelly Saroff Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.341.2364 and help us to ensure that the Auditorium Theatre is Chicago’s home to the world’s most riveting and relevant artists.