Preserving the Past, Ensuring our Future…
Friends like you are the lifeblood of the Auditorium Theatre—the reason we can continue to bring the finest in local, national, and international performances to the people of Chicago. Your contributions also allow us to preserve the structure and improve the radiance of our iconic architectural masterpiece built by legendary firm Adler & Sullivan. And only through compassionate gifts from our patrons can we provide exceptional education and outreach opportunities to diverse communities throughout the Chicago area.
Why give to the Auditorium Theatre?
In the past several seasons alone, generous friends like you have helped the Auditorium Theatre:
- Add an accessible entrance and elevator to our National Historic Landmark building
- Provide hope, comfort and healing to hundreds of children in our award-winning summer arts camp, “Hands Together, Heart to Art”
- Replace some of the pumps in the theatre’s plumbing system
- Raise over $125,000 in 125 hours as part of our “Drive to 125 Challenge”
- Open the new Katten-Landau Rehearsal Studio
- Unveil The Elissa Lobby
- Fully renovate the third-floor restrooms
- Bring 180 youth and their families to experience Dance Theatre of Harlem in performance as part of Auditorium ADMIT ONE
And so much more! Thank you for your interest in supporting Chicago’s Landmark Stage. We hope you will join us today.