Hands Together, Heart to Art™
Celebrating the healing power of creative play!™
Work for Hands Together, Heart to Art™
Each summer, we look to hire teaching artists, educators, counselors, and social workers who have a passion for using their expertise to foster confidence and community in young people. Please check back for staffing positions for Summer 2016.
Our Junior Counselor program is designed for previous campers ages 15-18 who want to remain connected to camp. Junior Counselors are accepted for both sessions of camp, however only Junior Counselors 16-18 years old will be considered for Session 2. Junior Counselors who are 15 are only eligible to volunteer for Session 1 For more information on the Junior Counselor program, please contact email@example.com.
Volunteers are valued for their compassion, their willingness to provide assistance, and their many interests and talents. Volunteer options range from a few hours to the full four weeks of camp. Volunteer training may be required.
Volunteers may provide:
• Art workshop assistance, set-up and clean-up
• Field trip supervision
• Arrival, dismissal and lunch supervision
• Child care for non-camp children during family support group
• Marketing assistance – reaching out to new communities and families
• Behind-the-scenes assistance at the camp
• Behind-the-scenes assistance for the camp in the administrative office
• New ideas for programs, outreach and services
• And more…
2017 volunteer information coming soon!